family

family

Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th of July

I just love being in Richfield on the 4th of July. Something about that small town celebration just makes it special. And now having a kid makes it even better.

We went up on Cove on the 3rd to spend some time with my cousins and to look at all the elk. They are such amazing animals and I love going up there every summer. Then on the 4th, we went to the parade. Briton watched the parade a little, but all he wanted was the candy. Somehow he always had candy is his hands. We hung out at the park afterwards and it was so good to see old friends. I didn't see nearly as many as I wanted to though. It's starting to get so crowded! Then we spent the rest of the day just lounging around and then went to the Utley's for dinner and some backyard volleyball. It was so much fun! We headed home and got Briton ready for bed and of course watched the fireworks. We had such a great day and always love spending time with family.

Uncle Devin
Uncle JDWatching the Parade with GrandmaMy first taste of a fruity. SOUR!!!All my taffy.Super Briton!Watching Fireworks. I was tired!

0 comments: